IF you are interested in informations concerning your voice
diseases, read my book :
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR VOICE
(THE VOICE OF PROFESSIONAL SPEAKERS)
Translated by Yves BADIOU
Teachers, business workers, lawyers, actors, singers, politicians
and "the others"
Handbook of vocal Technique to Improve YOUR Working Tool
UNDERSTAND - PLACE - TONIFY - PROTECT
- THE VOICE -
"... but your voice has nothing wrong! Your larynx is smooth
It is in a perfect condition. Rest your voice for a week
and all will be well!"
A statement that I have heard several times from doctors
that I consulted after having become voiceless or hoarse.
DOWNLOAD IN ENGLISH
Table of Contents :
UNDERSTANDING ONE'S VOICE
- Preambule: why this book? "
- Professional voices of the XX° century "
- Professions with a risk and the people at risk "
- The functioning of the voice "
- The equilibrium in the functioning of the voice "
- The deterioration process of the voice "
- French, it's singers and it's injustice
TO PLACE ONE'S VOICE "
- Setting up a good blowing rhythm (exercises) "
- Creating a good sound without effort (exercises) "
- Putting into place a good tone (exercises) "
- Keeping these good gestures while speaking (exercises)
TONING UP ONE'S VOICE "
- What is toning up? "
- Gaining breath (exercises) "
- Developing the muscles of your larynx (exercises) "
- Make your voice always audible, tonic and resistant
PROTECTING YOUR VOICE "
- Know thyself "
- The psychological traps of the voice "
- Physiological traps of the voice "
- External traps of the voice "
- Singing for one's pleasure? Of course but… "
- Manage your voice daily and all year round "
- Learn to heal one's voice AND get it healed "